Thursday 22 August 2013

CPP Trading Frenzy!

It's all go this morning.  CPP shares have dropped by 25 per cent following their interims.  Volume was over 2 million in the first 45 mins.  I think we are over the worst of it now.  Shares have recovered slightly.  The real surprise today was the initial drop.  Most of the news was expected so I suspect we are going through a panic phase. , I am expecting the shares to recover today, and knowing how volatile this share is, we may even go into positive territory by the end of the week.

Keeping an eye on TCG (Thomas Cook).   Share price up 2.4%.  Shares priced at about 146p.  I first bought these last year at 20p!

Update 2020




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Five practical Things You Can Do Today to Help Your Finances if made redundent

 This isnt a quick fix guide.  its a quick ideas list of five things you can do today if you are about to lose your job..  Send me more idea...